Athletic Training Services
Ballard Schools has the athletic training services of Caitlin Hooge of Select Physical Therapy. Caitlin will provide coverage for the following athletic events but can cover any athletic injury.
* Home Junior Varsity Football Games
* All Freshman and Varsity Football Games
* Mike Carr Invitational Cross Country Meet
* Home FR/JV/V Volleyball
* Home Varsity Women's and Men's Basketball - Will cover freshman and junior varsity if played before varsity.
* Home JV/V Wrestling Meets
* Home High School Track Meets
* Home JV/V Women's and Men's Soccer
* Home JV/V Softball Games - Will cover freshman if played before JV/V.
* Home JV/V Baseball Games
* Provide coverage for most varsity sports throughout the playoffs and state tournament.
Ms. Hooge will also provide services for all in-season and out-of-season athletes. She will attend practices every Wednesday through out the school year (summer not included). She will provide services for the cheerleading, dance, and performing arts participants.
In addition to Ms. Hooge's service, Jason Augustine, a team physical therapist, will service the athletes once a month.
Athletic Trainer - Caitlin Hooge, MPA, LAT, ATC - Select Physical Therapy
Athletic Training Resources